Sunday, November 3, 2019

A Birthday + 2 Goals


Yesterday was my birthday! 


I don't care how old I get a birthday never ceases to thrill. I've always had a false sense of reality and or confidence in regards to my birthday. For years I honestly thought people were so jealous of my birthday because it was only 2 days after Halloween and in the same month as Thanksgiving. I mean, what a gift right? Haha.....I was a weird kid and I have to say some things never change.

We  kicked off my 34th with a fun weekend in Highlands with family. We had a fire, we saw beautiful fall colors and we got to watch the Georgia Bulldogs WIN! A Great day!


Anyways, I thought my birthday week was a good time to let you all in on a few goals Brent and I set for ourselves this summer... Goal #1 - 40 Countries by 40. We both love to travel and we're always up for a good adventure. I went on my first, big across the ocean trip in 2010 and have been hooked ever since. So far, I have been to 16 countries and Brent has been to 24. We definitely have a lot of work to do, but we are excited for the challenge. Brent turns 34 in January so we both have about 6 years to reach our goal.


We have a few trips on the docket for 2020, one of which is Tanzania where we are going to climb Mount Kilimanjaro, otherwise known as goal #2! Well, that's the plan anyways. We are currently in training mode for that big adventure, but we're not getting any younger over here so we felt like 34 was as good a year as any to try our hands at conquering that 19,341 ft beast.

Have any of you been to 40 countries?  Climbed Kilimanjaro? Would love any advice or country suggestions you have!


All photos are my own. 

1 Appreciated Comments :

Blog27999 said...

Your Affiliate Profit Machine is ready -

Plus, making money online using it is as easy as 1 . 2 . 3!

This is how it works...

STEP 1. Input into the system what affiliate products you intend to promote
STEP 2. Add some PUSH button traffic (this ONLY takes 2 minutes)
STEP 3. See how the affiliate products system explode your list and sell your affiliate products all on it's own!

Are you ready to make money automatically???

Your MONEY MAKING affiliate solution is RIGHT HERE

Post a Comment