Sunday, October 15, 2017

Fall Decor + Croix is Famous


Hey Y'all, welcome to my Fall front porch!


Random fact: Thursdays have always been my favorite day of the week. A lot of people love Friday, Saturday or Sunday, but for me it's always been Thursday. By Thursday you are so close to the weekend you can feel it, the day has promise and excitement of what's just around the corner. Fall has the same affect on me. Fall is just all good things - cooler weather (well, hopefully that will be coming to Georgia soon), college football, pumpkin spice lattes (I'm basic, I'm aware) and a whole list of exciting things on the horizon - Halloween, my birthday, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Croix's birthday, New Years Eve, etc...

My love for the season always has me eager to pounce on our Fall decor as soon as October 1 rolls around and this year was no exception. Actually it was...I put out some of my decor at the end of September. GASP....I wear white pants after Labor Day too. I'm wild, I know.....

But I'm not the only overly excited one around here.....


This year we built upon on the scene we created last year by adding some bats to the mix in addition to a fresh collection of pretty mums and pumpkins.


I'm especially obsessed with the little gold pumpkins we sprinkled around. 


The cherry on the top of this month was definitely seeing the October issue of Atlanta Homes & Lifestyle Magazine because just look who is on those glossy pages representing Bell Cabinetry & Design....

Photo by Rustic White Photography. 
He will be signing autographs just as soon as he learns to write his name. ;)

Bats | Gold Pumpkins | Buffalo Check Mat DIY

Unless otherwise noted all photos are my own. 

2 Appreciated Comments :

mothertabear said...

I love the way his diaper is peeking out above his waistband as he stretches way beyond his full height - tippy toes and full arm extension - so adorable!

Courtney Foster Shearer said...

He really really wanted that cupcake! :)

Post a Comment