Thursday, March 29, 2018

Our Easter Table

Easter is this Sunday!!! How is this possible? Where is time going? Well, ready or not it's here and WE ARE HOSTING! 


We will have 12 guests and plan to seat everyone in our dining room


The more events we host the more I'm convinced setting your table in advance is the way to go. Not only does it give me the opportunity to snap a few pictures, but it allows time to recognize elements you still need (for me, 2 more stemless wine glasses) without those facts slapping you in the face at the last minute. In addition, it leaves me feeling somewhat on top of things which is a high like no other ;)


We kept things simple and fresh with a lot of items we already had. I was excited to find these pretty place mats inside a lace table cloth set my Grandmother gave to me a year or two ago. I went to open the tablecloth and found the place mats in the packaging as well. We decided to go with the wood table + place mat look instead of the full tablecloth. Felt less formal and more organic. 


Nothing crazy, just a simple spring happy scene over here on my table. What does your table look like? Are you Easter ready? 

All photos are my own. 


0 Appreciated Comments :

Post a Comment