Sunday, October 28, 2018

Halloween Scene 2018


Ahhh, this is one of my favorite weeks of the year! Halloween on Wednesday, my birthday on Friday and what I personally deem the start of the holiday season!

Oh yeah, oh yeah...so exciting! 

To kick off this fun week I thought I'd show you guys the Halloween Scene we have going on around here. 
With every holiday we like to build on the decor we already have to keep things fresh (and to keep from spending a zillion dollars) so this year we added a life-size skeleton to the front porch. 
We also added these cute black and white speckled pumpkins (Target!!) + this marble pumpkin I picked up last year to the mix. 
My Mom joked the skulls on and around my fireplace were dinner guests who experienced my cooking. Ha! 
The rat is a new add this year. Picked him up at the Pumpkin Patch. Love him.

Tonight we officially carved our jack-o-lantern and this is Croix's fake smile he gave so he could get through this whole picture thing and run across the street and see the ghost hanging from our neighbors tree. Ha!
Croix has really loved the Halloween season this year! He notices the decor everywhere we go...."Look, look...Halloween!". We can't wait to get him all dressed up in a few nights. He's going to be so excited to go around the neighborhood with his buddies! 

All photos are my own. 

1 Appreciated Comments :

Post a Comment