Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Spotted - 2013 Homie Award Nominee

Exciting news!

The Cow Spot Blog has been nominated for a Homie Award for Best Home Design and Inspiration Blog through apartment therapy.




If you have a minute please follow this link and vote!

If you already have an apartment therapy account: You can vote by scrolling down until you see the The Cow Spot Blog.

If you don't have an apartment therapy account: You can click here to sign up. It's easy and free and the site is full of all kinds of interesting info that you can enjoy. Once you've signed up, scroll down, find The Cow Spot Blog and vote!

As I've said many times before, this blog has become a part of me, one of the bright spots in my week and a true creative outlet for me. To be nominated for an award like this is an honor and I'm so grateful!

Voting ends this Friday, February 8th at midnight EST. I'm a bit behind since I just found out, so please VOTE, VOTE, VOTE - tell your friends and help The ol' Cow Spot WIN!

Thank you MOOcho!


photo from apartment therapy's website.

0 Appreciated Comments :

Post a Comment