Tuesday, April 7, 2015

About.com


Well, the exciting/great/crazy news train just keeps chuggin' along...

I am super excited to share that I am the new Kitchen Expert for About.com!!


When I was initially approached by About.com earlier this year, I definitely recognized the name, but when I visited the site I realized I had been there many times. Like so many people I 'Google' pretty much everything and over the years my random Google searches have led me to About.com. About.com is a great resource for any and all topics. With categories ranging from food and travel (About Food, About Travel) to tech and style (About Tech, About Style), I bet a lot of you have happened upon the site too!

As the Kitchen Expert, I will be under the About Home umbrella and I will be writing weekly articles associated with all things kitchen. I officially began posting my articles on April 1st. To date I have two articles(here and here) but I will be writing a lot more. 8 articles per month to be exact. This is my first go at freelance writing, but I'm really excited for the opportunity and ready for a new challenge!

Photography by Galina Coada Photography
My new gig will not affect The Cow Spot as I still plan to post weekly. But every now and then I will integrate the two outlets and do a blog post listing my recent About.com articles in case any of you all want to check them out. 

New endeavors can be scary, and I just signed up for a whole ton of writing on top of a full time job and an existing blog, but I love kitchen design and I enjoy sharing my advice, mistakes, triumphs and experiences, so I'm thinking this whole thing might just be a great idea! Fingers crossed!

Unless otherwise noted all photos are my own. 

3 Appreciated Comments :

Blogger said...

If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you got to watch this video
right away...

(VIDEO) Have your ex CRAWLING back to you...?

Blogger said...

Submit your website or blog now for appearing in Google and 300+ search engines!

Over 200,000 websites listed!

Submit RIGHT NOW using I Need Hits!

Blogger said...

Get free website marketing tools at TrafficHeap.

Post a Comment