Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Chair Sale


You guys...I'm a chair-aholic. Wait, maybe I should say....I like chairs with good bones and potential that are relatively in expensive so I can customize them to make them awesome. Yeah, that sounds better. 

Regardless, I have a making-chairs-cool obsession. It all started a few years ago with these chairs - my twin girls, adopted in 2015....
                                                                            

They underwent a BIG makeover (read all about it in this blog post), ahem...check out their BEFORE
                                                                          

Yikes, right? But the bones were good and with a little love they quickly became the pride and joy of our office in our first home.


These chairs were perfect for this space and I wasn't about to leave them behind when we moved, so I took them to my office over at Bell Cabinetry & Design where they have hung out with me day in and day out for over 2 years. Honestly, I would sleep in them each night if it meant I could keep them forever, but they deserve better, they deserve to shine. So I have decided to sell them. Over the years these chairs have gotten a lot of love on social media and I've received numerous inquiries about purchasing, so now is the time. I wanted to write about them here to give you guys first dibs, but they will be going live on Facebook Marketplace & Craigslist later this week.

In a world full of ho hum options in the category of office chairs, this is my gift to the world. Too dramatic....oh well, sorry not sorry! :)


Here are the details:

Office Chairs on casters. 
26 1/2 " high x 25" wide x 24 1/2" deep
Seat height off the floor is 17 3/4" and seat depth of 17"
Floral Fabric + White Vinyl for easy clean-up 
Qty: 2 

Email me @ hicourtneyshearer@gmail.com with serious inquiries about purchasing.  

All photos are my own. 

1 Appreciated Comments :

Anonymous said...

No!! Keep them for the lounge or a garden room ... they are beautiful! xxx just discovered you on Instagram searching...conservatory office ideas...we are NR8 Taverham UK! Also want sit stand desks...

Post a Comment