Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Wine and Kitchen Petting? Yes Please...

I'm back from the most wonderful two weeks in Italy. Brent and I had so much fun on our honeymoon and enjoyed every second! We got back on Saturday and it was so nice to have a few days to decompress before getting back to the real world. But alas, here I sit, in the real world and I can honestly say I'm refreshed and happy to be back in my routine. As excited as I am to share some photos from our trip, I felt it necessary to share these pictures of the Luxury Living Show Kitchen with you.









As I mentioned a few weeks ago, Mike Bell and I had the privilege of working on this project with Joel Kelly of Joel Kelly Designs. This year's kitchen is a bit more modern than previous Luxury Living Show kitchens, but it's full of functionality and fun. I mean, it has a ladder, does it get more fun than that? The cabinetry is by Bell Kitchen & Bath Studio and is pecan with a weathered gray stain. The countertops and the hood are Cambria, color: Wellington.

This kitchen was on display at Monarch Court in Phipps Plaza down in Buckhead this past month of May. If you didn't get a chance to check it out FEAR NOT! The display has been moved to the Atlanta Food & Wine Festival, which kicks off this Friday.

This year's kitchen has pops of interest layered throughout the space. Make plans to head down to the Atlanta Food & Wine Festival so you can sip on some wine while you open the drawers, feel the countertops and explore the organizational elements scattered throughout the space.

Click here for more information regarding the Atlanta Food & Wine Festival.

All photographs by Barbara Brown of Barbara Brown Architectural Photography.

0 Appreciated Comments :

Post a Comment